Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Best for Messes











If you have kids, you have messes. That is inevitable. I can usually get out about everything if I see it happen, its fresh, and I know what it is. Well, I don't know how it got there, but we have had mystery spots of brown on our new carpet for several months.

I used the great value carpet cleaner (which I use successfully on the everyday fresh spills) twice and the stains were still there. I didn't know what they were. Grease? who knows. And it went from the dining room all the way to the living room. So I couldn't get the stain out. It sat for about 3 months perplexed as to how and when it even showed up.

When I ran out of my great value cleaner, I thought I would try a different product to see if maybe something else could get it out. I bought Woolite Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner Oxy Deep. Oxygen activated stain remover. It said it even removes the toughest set in stains etc, etc. I tried it not thinking it would work.... but it did! What ever the mysterious stain was, its gone now! Wow. So I guess that makes me a new fan of woolite. It is a little more expensive than your generic carpet cleaner. I think I bought mine at about $4, but if it doesn't work, you are going to go through can after can anyway, so you may as well buy what works.

You should be able to purchase this at Wal-mart, or any other retailer, but if you can't find it, you can get it here.

No comments: